Friday 26 March 2010

Diary.

My Self Defined Brief.

How does it all start?
At the moment there's alot in the media about the drug mephedrone the legal drug which is being quickly made illegal because of the elections coming up.
My original idea was to create 2 posters about mephedrone, the first one would be based on how it feels like to be on mephedrone and the second one about the after effects.
I'm on the plane and my dad's newspaper has an article about mephedrone in it.

Well i was in spain with my parents having a relaxing holiday. I kept thinking of the film rock'n'rolla so i started thinking about how I could base my project on that.
(Rock'n'rolla: "A story of sex, thugs and rock 'n roll.")
I did a couple of drawings while i was on holiday to try and get some ideas going but they weren't very successful.
I can't wait to come home and maybe party alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment